after getting more than a few requests, and helping some of you out behind the scenes, i'm finally ready to go public. starting today, shoppingsmycardio will be offering personalized, one-on-one shopping help to all of you readers!
now, we all know how i love those reader questions, and i'll still be answering each and every one of those. but sometimes, you just need a little more help than i can provide in a semi-witty snippet on a blog.
so now, when you have a shopping, gifting, fashion, beauty, or semi-related-to-the-topics-covered-here dilemma, you'll immediately know where to turn!
much as i hate to admit it, i do have a sort of weird knack for finding gifts for others. sure, i wish that maybe the talent was for quantum physics, or something slightly more lucrative, but what can you do.
times i'm thinking it would be ideal to drop me a line and get some assistance:
* you have to buy a christmas/hanukkah/winter solstice gift for your mom/brother/boss, who already owns everything on the planet, has no hobbies, and never gets excited about any gift they ever receive. or maybe you just hate holiday shopping altogether, and want to hand someone your list and be done with it already....okay, you get the idea.
* you have this holiday party to go to, are sick to death of LBDs, but need to look completly amazing nonetheless.
* the new spring lines are coming out (not until january...everyone...stay calm), you can't possibly buy everything, and you have no idea where to start.
* you just found this great suit, but you need the perfect blouse/necklace/shoes/handbag to top it off.
* you landed a fabulous new job, but have no idea where to begin when it comes to putting together the work wardrobe that will guarantee you that corner office with a view.
so. when you find yourself in one of these situations, all you'd do is drop me an email at email@example.com. i'll ask you a few questions, i'll explain how it all works, and before you know it, your friends and coworkers are begging to borrow every outfit you wear, your closet is a masterpiece of coordination, and your mom/brother/significant other is unwrapping a gift on kwanzaa morning (do you open presents in the morning on kwanzaa?), and squealing "you are amazing! this is exactly what i've wanted my entire life, but no one ever knew until now. you are a dream come true!"
give it a shot. pricing is going to be really reasonable - maybe even downright cheap, especially for those trying out the service for the first time. plus, i'm thinking referral bonuses are in order for those of you that spread the word to friends, family, neighbors, total strangers on the street...what have you. so, in theory, you could just use and abuse me practically for free, if you play your cards right. how can you pass up an opportunity like that??