it's not often an opportunity like this presents itself, so prepare to max this benefit. tobi.com is offering 25% off sitewide when you enter code GIVEGET at checkout, now through Monday, 11/26/07. that means 25% off classic pieces like paige jeans, jennifer tuton jewelry, vince cashmere, and oh so much more. i mean sure, it's the season of giving & all that...but hey, you deserve to get as good as you give!
some of the many, many things in my shopping cart this morning:
* that yummy lily mcneal sweater we talked about yesterday
* any of jennifer tuton's gorgeous jewelry, but especially this amazing turquoise pendant necklace.
* i'm obsessed with paige denim, and have been dying to pick up their fabulous hillhurst trouser jeans.
* with all of those holiday parties you're about to get invited to, i can't think of a more perfect splurge than one of milly's gorgeous cocktail dresses. i love this tank cocktail dress - the empire waist will hide any holiday indulgence, and the style is classic enough to allow you to wear it solo or change it up with accessories.
* i love this long-sleeved, tunic version of the loomstate tee from yesterday's post - the color is gorgeous, and it will make a great layering piece. plus, loomstate is just the ultimate when it comes to amazingly soft cotton.
* this foley + corinna jet setter tote has a gorgeous, classic shape, but the dark plum color keeps it interesting, and right on trend for the winter months.
of course, it's much easier to justify spending on yourself if you're also buying gifts for others....fortunately, tobi has loads of options for your nearest and dearest.
* red flower sets the bar when it comes to candles - amazing burn times, and decadent, fabulous scents. they're perfect for your mom, your big sis, or that flawless hostess you know. for holiday gifting, i love the italian blood orange, which will give a bright, festive scent to anyone's house, without being overly traditional. and, only $25 each with your discount.and, of course, you always get free shipping at tobi...just one more thing i love them for.
* i love everything over at juice beauty, and this little "to go" kit is the perfect way to create a new addict...especially at $22.
* denise heffernan makes some really stunning earrings, and you can pick them up for a steal. i love the grey topaz cluster earringsand the gold ginko leaves, and i think they'd be incredibly versatile for all sorts of different styles.
* and i generally shy away from buying clothes as gifts...it's just an all-around tricky business. but i happen to love this draped top by velvet - it's a very classic style, endlessly versatile (great layered or solo), universally flattering, and it's a great $50 gift for the fashion lover on your list.
so, remember, the magic code is GIVEGET. trust me when i tell you this is a sale worth taking full advantage of - it's your chance to stock up on loads of fabulous, full-price items that never see the discount side of life. happy wednesday!!