Thursday, March 22, 2007

the first signs of summer....


i've been a little blasé about clothes recently....it's been all about accessories for me. but, as i was leafing through the new shopbop catalog that just arrived at my door, i saw a light at the end of the tunnel. there's something about this gorgeous ella moss "corsica" minidress that just sings to me in all the right ways. i love that it has that gauzy look without being sheer, and it has the crochet/lace detail without being too precious. and the length is that "just right" in-between to work as a babydoll dress (on the more svelte among us) or as a tunic over shorts or jeans. i can see this piece fast becoming a staple of my summer wardrobe, which is why i think it will be my first spring clothing purchase of the year.

it's already sold out at shopbop, sadly, but can be yours for $154 at saks, and you'll get free shipping through sunday with code WANTIT.