Tuesday, January 08, 2008

what i want today: high tea cookie stand


yep, i'm officially obsessed now...the january anthropologie catalog has taken over my brain.

but truly, i can't really imagine anything more perfectly suited to my taste than this completely gorgeous high tea cookie stand. love doesn't even begin to describe it. i want to hug it and kiss it and call it george. i want to have all of my friends over for tea just so i have an excuse to buy it. as i continue to stock up my hodgepodge of mismatched teacups, this really is just about the most perfect complement to the "set" that i could possibly imagine.

for the record, i would like to officially blame grace at design*sponge for my obsession with this, by the way. sure, i probably would have found it on my own, but she posted it on her blog before i even got started with The Catalog From Hell....so my obsession started a little early.