Monday, January 01, 2007

happy new year!


well hello everyone! good to be back :) i hope everyone had as restful and warm a holiday as i did, and got lots of holiday goodies!

my bloggy new year's resolution is to do my best to update regularly, and to be better about posting things in all price ranges :) stay tuned...

in the meantime, i have to show off a couple of my christmas gifts :) first, from my darling hubs, a gorgeous sapphire and diamond right-hand ring. say it with me, everyone....oooooooh! he did a very, very good job :)




and from santa, i received this lovely new addition to my growing marc jacobs family: the quilted ursula elise. she is the black bag i've been searching for for literally months, and i'm so glad she's finally home, after much nail-biting as i searched for her (she's been sold out since spring).






how was everyone else's holiday??