Wednesday, September 27, 2006

what i did today


so, i decided to play hooky this afternoon and head into the city to meet my friend A for a preview of the new bloomingdale's in downtown SF. it is SO pretty! i'm in love. it has all of the high end lines (much more so than other locations), but also has lower end, including an in-store brand called 'aqua' that is definitely on my list for future shopping trips :)

and....while i was there, i picked up a couple of presents for myself. first, i finally picked a black handbag (i know, thank god, right?) - what do you think of it?


PS - my brilliant hubs has taught me how to make it so that you can click on the pictures of stuff that i put in here and actually get to the place to buy the stuff, instead of just getting a bigger picture of the same thing. so, i'll try to use that new skill from now on :)