Thursday, June 08, 2006

sites of the week

now that my affinity for dailycandy.com is waning, i've had to find other daily distractions to keep me busy online while i'm supposed to be working. my new favorites:

nedandshell - this site does a great job of finding things i wouldn't have stumbled across in my own internet travels, and their "weekly dose" has all kinds of great deals.

stylebakery - great gift guides, and again, lots of fun things i wouldn't find on my own.

thesuperficial.com - whoever is writing this site entertains me to no end. occasionally, i get the itch for some completely superficial celebrity gossip, and this guy has it in spades.

reesycakes - you know, i have to say that i used to rely almost exclusively on www.naughtycodes.com for my online discounts. they're still good, but reesycakes is great!

enjoy! :)